Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Karl Townsend Karl Townsend is offline

Default Deep drilling aluminum

I know the feeling, I've had a bunch of different projects going on here
lately. After finishing that island table, I went right to working on a
1954 Ford NAA tractor overhaul, which I am hoping to complete and get
out of the way before coming back with the new mill. In parallel with
those projects I have also been working on a remodeling project at a
friends store, and of course also my "real" job.

Does that NAA have a live PTO? My '53 Golden Jubilee NAA does not. I
had heard this was the last year without the live PTO.

Karl