Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Lewis Hartswick Lewis Hartswick is offline

Default Motor gloat

F. George McDuffee wrote:

GAD!! who can read white on a black background in tiny font?

================
I don't know which browser you are running, but Mozilla
Firefox has an addon called nosquint that allows you to set
the text/graphic zoom levels, text/background colors, and
visited/unvisted link colors both globally and by site.

see
https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/2592/

-- Unka George (George McDuffee)

I'm using Sea Monkey which is just the latest version
of what us to be Netscape which I have used since ever.
and if I have to mess around every time I go to a web
site to change text, color etc. I'll just back up and
ignore it.
...lew...