Posted to alt.home.repair
Kate[_5_] Kate[_5_] is offline

Default Remodeling Question

On 9/2/2010 5:01 AM, jamesgangnc wrote:
On Sep 2, 6:42 am, wrote:
I am in the process of remodeling my master bathroom. It is small.

Right now I have two sinks. I could sure use more counter top space and
was wondering what to do.

Would you eliminate one sink, or would it be best to keep two sinks for
resale value, even though I plan to stay here?

Thanks.

Kate

Hard to say. If 2 sinks in the master is common in your area in
similarly priced homes I'd try to keep them both. How about one of
those shelve systems that straddles the toilet?

Yes, that is called a Banjo top, and I have one of those.

We do see a lot of homes with two sinks in the master bathroom.

Thanks.