Posted to alt.home.repair
HeyBub[_3_] HeyBub[_3_] is offline

Default Best ways to wash a pile of gravel?

Steve B wrote:

You're plan to clean the gravel of stuck-on dirt. Then bury it.

Am I missing something?

Apparently you have never made a French drain?

Your are correct. I hate all things French.

In fact, right after the first Gulf War, I found myself in line at the
market when a gong went off.

"Congratulations!" said the clerkette, "you've just won a free loaf of
Randall's famous French Bread!"

"I don't like the French," I said. May I have a loaf of San Francisco
Sourdough bread instead?"

"Er, no. I don't have any sourdough bread."

"Mexican cornbread, Greek Pita Loaf?"

"I've got this French bread right here," the clerkette said.

Fearing this episode would turn into a poor imitation of the Monty Python
Cheese Shop skit, I asked of the six or so people behind me: "Anyone want a
free loaf of perfidious French bread?" One chap meekly raised his hand.

"Give it to that guy" I instructed the clerk.

She set the bread aside, took a breath, and got back on message. "Would you
prefer paper or plastic?" she asked.

"I don't care," I said. "I'm bisacksual."

She lost it.