Posted to uk.d-i-y
Jerry Jerry is offline

Default Yikes, blown the suppy company neutral fuse ...

"Bob Eager" wrote in message
: On Thu, 02 Sep 2010 10:33:19 +0100, Jerry wrote:
:
: taking out all other devices connected to that circuit
(which
: in a house
: : can be the entire power circuit.
: :
: : Pretty badly designed if it's the ONLY power circuit - our
house has
: five
: : rings.
: :
:
: Only if you are being a pedantic fool and taking the meaning
of the word
: "House" to me a multi floor dwelling rather than the more
usual generic
: meaning of the word as a place were people live. Anyway, even
if there
: was multiple ring circuits one faulty device will still take
out all
: devices being powered from that circuit rather than just the
one or two
: that would be on a radial circuit.
:
: No pedantry - you don't seem to understand at all.

Whhhoooossshhhh, unless you are makintg a very good case for
radial circuits in small houses, flats and bungellows!

:
: Never mind - it'll ne OK when you finish Key Stage 2.

Just because you are still at Key Stage 1, repeating,
unquestioned, all your are being told parrot fashion, you think
everyone else is...
--
Regards, Jerry.