My Old Tools

Default Outfeed table for saw?

I did the folding outfeed table. It is never folded down. I'm going to
change to a fixed island with the shaper and tablesaw catty cornered from
each other with infill table surface to square it out. You need about 50"
behind the blade to be able to rip an 8' sheet and not have it tip off the
back.

--
Ross
www.myoldtools.com
"Guy LaRochelle" wrote in message
What is the best way and what size is best for an outfeed table on a table
saw? I have a Unisaw. I just don't know if I should build a seperate table
(what size?) or if I should build an outfeed attached to the table saw.

What
is everyone doing for this? Room is not really a problem for me since I am
working in a 40' X 40' size building but its no use having it too big for
nothing..........right? Regards. -Guy