Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Steve B[_10_] Steve B[_10_] is offline

Default Motor gloat

"Bob Engelhardt" wrote in message
Lewis Hartswick wrote:
Steve B wrote:
read about heart surgery and how to prepare for it at:
http://cabgbypasssurgery.com

GAD!! who can read white on a black background in tiny font?

I don't have any problem with it. Now, the links with red-on-black are
impossible.

With Firefox, holding down "Ctrl" will allow the mouse scroll wheel to
zoom the whole page. I.e., make the text larger.

Bob

You know, Bob, I have heard that complaint before, and you're the third
person to mention it. I am having a meeting with my webmaster tomorrow to
get the book on the site. We talked of this before, and he said it was a
hassle, but he could change it. I do believe it that I'm going to bite the
bullet and have him change it to black on a white background.

I do appreciate you visiting the site, though, and hope it was informative.
Would you like me to e mail you a book while they are free? Keep it on
file, you never know when you or a friend might need it. I'll post when the
changes have been made, and you can give me a second rating.

Steve

Heart surgery pending?
Read up and prepare.
Learn how to care for a friend.