Posted to rec.woodworking

Default O/T: Score Card

Was the KoolAid at least chilled?

Nobody has provided me my talking points. I dream this **** up all by
myself.

I remember back when I was so anti-war during the Vietnam era (luckily
I was a little to young to die). Then I learned about the millions of
Cambodians that paid the price of us giving up too soon. Just one
example of the outcome of childish simplistic "can't we all just get
along" thinking. I've grown up now and come to realize that America
cast her lot back at the time of the Civil War. We will forever line
up to die to try and right wrongs in the world wherever they exists.
We have been pretty good at it although it is clearly an imperfect
game in an imperfect world.