Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default OT can an adult learn skateboarding

Gunner Asch on Mon, 30 Aug 2010 14:40:18 -0700

Guy I knew landed in country 9 Feb. '68. Had his own body bag 16 Feb.
'68. Remember what was happening then? No more voluntary enlistments
in my part of the world after that.

Karl - drew #312 in the lottery - Townsend

There but for the grace of God.....

older brother of a buddy of mine, about 68 or 69, got off the plane, got
on a bus, was blown up within 1/4 mile of the air base, was tucked right
back on that same plane and flown to Japan Total time in country..about
2 hours. He ultimately lost a leg. Shrug....some people have good luck,
some bad.

Sgt Armstrong had a buddy shot in the door of the Freedom Bird.
Absolutely the last possible moment to get shot.

Im still very much undecided as to what kind of luck Mike had.
He retired a couple years ago, after nearly 30 years selling insurance.
Did quite well for himself.

If you are happy, or just plan content, with your life; then it
was a good one. I joke, but there is truth - you're not getting out
of it, so you might as well enjoy it. Work, school, travel, chores,
life v- might as well enjoy the ride.

pyotr
--
pyotr filipivich