Posted to uk.d-i-y
No Name

Default Yikes, blown the suppy company neutral fuse ...

On 1 Sep,
harry wrote:

I think this post is a load of ********. There hasn't been fuses in
neutrals since the days of DC (ie 1930s). I used to work for the
electricity board. Someone would have removed equipment like that
when the meter/supply cable was replaced years ago. No electrician who
sees such a thing is going to fail to report it.

Extra sockets 15A and 5A) were fitted to my parent's house in 1957. A new
fuse box was installed with double pole fusing, and TRS cable. This was
installed by NEEB.

It was replaced with SP fusing, PVC cable and 13A sockets in the mid 60s.

--
B Thumbs
Change lycos to yahoo to reply