Andy Hall

Default Condensing boiler - odd installation

On Sun, 26 Oct 2003 21:52:50 -0000, "IMM" wrote:

2.
The Keston boilers quoted are small commercial jobs with no modulation.

I think that you are thinking of the older models.

I am and I liked them a lot. I loved their simplicity.

These two
modulate from 11 to 40 kW and 14 to 55kW respectively.
The rig for them has the option of fully proportional controllers with
weather compensation and remote access and monitoring.

Sounds good I'll have to check them out.

From the installation guide, they would appear to be larger versions
based on the Celsius design - according to the SEDBUK entry , on the
market since last year......

..andy

To email, substitute .nospam with .gl