Posted to sci.electronics.repair
William R. Walsh[_2_] William R. Walsh[_2_] is offline

Default Technics SA-310 Receiver Fixed!

Hi!

The STK subbing. That actually went on a lot with so many different
models of those receivers and amps.

I read somewhere that some manufacturers even did this when building a
new receiver, using a bigger module where a smaller one had been
called for.

This new module went into place very well. I did a better job of
cleaning out the through-holes than I first thought, although I did
have one pin miss its hole and get a little bit bent up in the
process. It was an easy fix. Soldering the new module in also proved
to be pretty easy.

William