Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Yet another bulging-capacitors replacement

Arfa Daily wrote:

Well Jim, that was why I used the word "potentially", but judging by the
size of the pins used to couple the power supply's output into the board -
if you've been following the thread, you will recall that I previously
described them as being of the size you would find on the line cord for a
kettle - then I wouldn't say that there was too much in the way of reserve.

"The size you would find on the line cord for a kettle" doesn't have
much meaning in the US.

enough left over to pay them.