Posted to alt.home.repair
Steve B[_10_] Steve B[_10_] is offline

Default small nick in Formica counter top

"EvenStephen" wrote in message
A cousin put a small (twice the size of a pin head) nick in my wife's
new "linen" color counter top. Has anyone had success in patching
such nicks with the "Counter Top Repair Kits" that are sold? I've
done small repair and remodling and drywall work but not formica.
Thanks!

I have had luck by finding a similarly colored epoxy, putting that in, and
then CAREFULLY routing the excess off until flush. It all depends on the
coloration, size, shape, and location.

Steve

read about heart surgery and how to prepare for it at:
http://cabgbypasssurgery.com