Posted to alt.home.repair
HeyBub[_3_] HeyBub[_3_] is offline

Default OT. The god delusion.

harry wrote:
On Aug 31, 1:10 pm, "HeyBub" wrote:
harry wrote:

Science is about facts. Religion is about belief. Amazing what some
people believe.

Actually the reconciliation of faith and reason was sorted out in
the 12th Century by Maimonides ("Guide for the Perplexed") and in
the 13th by Thomas Aquinas (Summa Theologica).

You really should keep up.

Er , a Jew ranting on about their fairy stories..
Changing the subject again I see.

As I said, you really should keep up. To dismiss something about which you
know nothing, which I'm assuming is the case here, is pitiful.

I've read "Guide for the Perplexed" in Hebrew, but it's available in
English. I tried "Summa Theologica" in Latin, but it was just too difficult.
So I read it - at age eighteen or thereabouts - in English. There was much
in both I didn't understand back then, but do now.

The intellectual discourses may be too much for you, but you should be able
to get the gist of it.