Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default OT Surveillance Experts ? OT

Buerste wrote:

"Snag" ? wrote in message
?
? We've got a little punk in the 'hood that likes to take stuff from back
? yards and sheds , and I'm shopping for an affordable security camera
? system
? . A couple of weeks ago this little asshole went into my shed/shop
? and took a laptop comp - my old one , not much but it was mine . Late last
? week a neighbor chased him out of my yard again ...
? Wired or wireless , and I have a comp with extra storage for the video .
? Sound isn't necessary , I just want to capture and record video of any and
? every one who enters my yard . I want quad real-time display , and a
? minimum
? of 30 fps (ntsc) per channel recording capability would be nice .
? --
? Snag
? Wannabe Machinist
?

When I was getting broken into on a weekly basis I strung some .020"
Stainless Steel wire between some machines at ankle height and had piles of
wire trimmings in strategic locations. The intent was to "porcupine" the
intruder's face. The union screamed bloody murder and made me remove them.

Inside job?

enough left over to pay them.