Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Wes[_5_] Wes[_5_] is offline

Default Millrite MVI spindle bearing repair - first report

Gunner Asch wrote:

All that because I prefer to submit purchase orders by email. Imagine
if we disagreed on something substantive, like the 4th Amendment or
brands of cat kibble.

Damn, I read the exchange and wondered if I still know the cast of characters.

I'm a big fan of email but only with established accounts where I have specific people
inside to contact. I'm not in to phone tag.

Wes

Bingo! A voice of reason.

Maybe it is my filtering but it sure looked like you went off on Ned, a guy I tend to
think has his head screwed on properly.

Wes
in their eyes." Dick Anthony Heller