Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ignoramus20906 Ignoramus20906 is offline

Default Omni turn update

On 2010-08-31, Gunner Asch wrote:
On Tue, 31 Aug 2010 10:42:57 -0500, Karl Townsend
wrote:

dead omni went nuts

http://www.hoffhilk.net/cgi-bin/mnli...ffhilk37/42/11

It actually is still cheaper than I thought it would sell for.

You do know that they normally sell used for $7-11k...right?

They are rather popular in machine shops and have a good reputation

Gunner, what do you think is a fair price for a GT-75 in a good
condition? There is one that may come up locally. I would not pay a
fair price, of course, but it helps to know what it is. By fair, I
mean a price at which it is easy to sell on ebay.