Posted to alt.home.repair
Steve B[_10_] Steve B[_10_] is offline

Default Seven most outrageous HOA rules

"Smitty Two" wrote in message
news
In article ,
Kurt Ullman wrote:

then went to the
nearest WalMart and bought ten new ones and gave them to the Post.

Even the american flag is made in china now. that's just not right.

We have a very nice cotton flag that was made in the USA. It has a letter
with it that it was flown on July 4th, 1976 over the White House. The
letter is autosigned by (ugh) Jimmy Carter. We are going to donate it to
our church when they finish their new building, having it put in a glass
display frame first, and with the letter on display. I hate to see it leave
our house, but I'd like a lot of people to see it, and right now, it's
sleeping in a safe.

Steve