Posted to alt.home.repair
Steve B[_10_] Steve B[_10_] is offline

Default Seven most outrageous HOA rules

"Jim Elbrecht" wrote in message
" wrote:
-snip-
The issue is NOT flying the American flag, it is erecting his own
flagpole.

Exactly.

-snip-

My hat is off to people who serve in the military, but they aren't more
special than anyone else.

Exactly-- and I'm one of them. I don't even care if you're Chesty
friggin' Puller-- as a citizen, you follow the rules, especially when
you put yourself under them voluntarily.

If the old geezer wants his own rules, he
should start his own country. It bugs the heck out of me when people
think their fairly-unique circumstances give them a pass on obeying laws
(condo and HOA rules have the standing of law).

He doesn't need to start a country-- he just has to move out of the
HOA. My neighbor and I do pretty much what we want-- and if one of
us infringes on the other beyond what we can stand [1 each in 25
years] we discuss it & work around it.

I don't understand why anyone would want to live in a development, let
alone an HOA controlled environment-- but 'different strokes' & all
that. But once you make that choice, you've made it. Live with the
rules or move.

Jim

However, that is not the current state of politics, rights, or mindsets.
The rules must be changed to adjust to every individual, or it is
discrimination. Don't you read the papers? ;-)

Steve

read about heart surgery and how to prepare for it at:
http://cabgbypasssurgery.com