Posted to alt.home.repair
Kurt Ullman Kurt Ullman is offline

Default Seven most outrageous HOA rules

In article ,
"Stormin Mormon" wrote:

I'd also (respectfully) cut up and burn a flag, if it was beyond
useful life. Lot of things are proper, if done with respect. I think
it's the American Legion, that has flag disposal for worn out flags. I
remember from some where, they burn the old ones. With respect, of
course.

Most VFWs will also take worn out flags. I had one get caught in a bad
windstorm and tore up pretty badly. Took it the local VFW for disposal,
they said they had a couple of members who could sew it up and would I
be upset if they just repaired and gave it to a Vet who was not really
able to buy one on his own. I said "sure"... and then went to the
nearest WalMart and bought ten new ones and gave them to the Post.

and name it after the IRS.
Robert Bakker, paleontologist