Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Jon Anderson Jon Anderson is offline

Default OT Surveillance Experts ? OT

On 8/31/2010 3:58 AM, Snag wrote:

Wired or wireless , and I have a comp with extra storage for the video .
Sound isn't necessary , I just want to capture and record video of any and
every one who enters my yard . I want quad real-time display , and a minimum
of 30 fps (ntsc) per channel recording capability would be nice .

Maybe something like this?
http://cgi.ebay.com/CCTV-8-SECURITY-CAMERA-w-4-CHANNEL-H-264-DVR-CARD-CH-/380259737993?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item58893f 2189

I bought one of these from this seller:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=160457547947

Had an internal theft problem at home, bought this to catch the perp.
Before it arrived, the suspected guilty party decided to go live with
their mother full time. Been too busy to give it any sort of test. Has
the advantage of being self contained and fairly easily moved from
location to location. Disadvantage that if the perp spots it, it's easy
to steal...

Jon