Posted to uk.d-i-y
Dave Dave is offline

Default Sky remote controls.

On 31/08/2010 18:00, Andy Cap wrote:
Dave wrote:
My wife bought herself an LG television, the model number on the back
is LG 27LC2R. Later she had Sky installed and yesterday we got invaded
with her sisters g children who removed the batteries from the Sky
remote and lost the codes to control the volume and mute.

Can any one help or point me to a news group that could help please?
Sky didn't mark their remote control with the code they used.

Dave

I think it's the kids that need reprogramming. What are they doing
taking the batteries out of someone else's remote ? What the devil do
parents teach their children these days ? Clearly not how to respect
other people's property.

Personally, I didn't want them here in the first place. They ate a late
lunch, which fortunately was bought by my SIL and then demolished the
rest of the roast chicken we had left from Sunday and drank 4 litres of
lemonade between the two of them and a friend.

Dave