Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ed Huntress Ed Huntress is offline

Default New business opportunity

"Gunner Asch" wrote in message
On Mon, 30 Aug 2010 20:38:11 -0500, Sunworshipper wrote:

On Fri, 27 Aug 2010 10:07:32 -0400, "Ed Huntress"
wrote:

We Americans do
nothing so well as justify our own actions in the international sphere,
when
most of us don't even really know what they are. We've been playing a
heavy-handed role in the Middle East for many decades. A lot of people
there
are ****ed off. They're probably a lot like us in some ways, and you can
imagine how we'd feel if some dominant world power moved in here, propped
up
a tyrannical government, built military bases in the US, etc. But you
can't
empathize with them, and see that they feel a lot like we would under the
same circumstances. They have their pathologies, but our actions have
done a
fine job of justifying them in their own minds, and we've fertilized them
and made them flower.

There are a bunch of them, and I'm sure tons more that hasn't come
out. Like the Shaw, or supplying Sadam to fight the Iranians, and the
all important stinger missiles for the Taliban to take out air strikes
from the Russians and then jilting them. How about terror attacks in
Iran and shooting down one of their airliners.

I find it very strange how no one wants to hear anything of the sort.
Like my Johnny wouldn't do that, that girl is lying !

Seemed obvious from the get go that it was retaliation, not oh they
just hate us for being the free gentile great satan.

Ed, I think your the only one else that I've heard say that we might
have had something to do with it.

I find it scary that most people think that way at all. It is straight
forward when observing them watching football, no objectivity at all.

SW

Odd that Eddy Boy seems to think that holding women as chattel, ****ing
donkeys, suicide bombers, 70 yrs of trying to kill the Jews and so
forth..were all caused by America.

Looks like Fast Eddy is trying to find a cause besides radical Islam.

I wonder...why?

Gunner

Of course you wonder about lots of things, mister snip-and-clip. You don't
even know the context for any of that.

As for how confused you are about so many things, consider that you thought
it was a wise thing to teach gang-bangers how to shoot handguns. You really
don't know whether you're coming or going, Gunner.

--
Ed Huntress