Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Snag[_3_] Snag[_3_] is offline

Default OT Surveillance Experts ? OT

We've got a little punk in the 'hood that likes to take stuff from back
yards and sheds , and I'm shopping for an affordable security camera system
.. A couple of weeks ago this little asshole went into my shed/shop
and took a laptop comp - my old one , not much but it was mine . Late last
week a neighbor chased him out of my yard again ...
Wired or wireless , and I have a comp with extra storage for the video .
Sound isn't necessary , I just want to capture and record video of any and
every one who enters my yard . I want quad real-time display , and a minimum
of 30 fps (ntsc) per channel recording capability would be nice .
--
Snag
Wannabe Machinist