Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
cavelamb cavelamb is offline

Default OT can an adult learn skateboarding

On 8/30/2010 11:41 PM, Steve B wrote:
The St Louis fire....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nationa...ds_Center_fire

\

My sis and I are still working two years later to get my father's medals,
several distinguished service medals and crosses, and some others. When
they sent us the copied documents, all of them had singe marks on them. We
got lucky. Now if we can only get them off their asses.

Anyone know how to speed up this process?

Steve

Yes.

DON'T try to do it yourself. You would be dealing with the federal
bureaucracy at it's best.

That path leads to frustration, anger, and abuse of small animals.

Contact one of the representative agencies.
DAV, or better yet, if in Texas, contact the local Texas Veterans Commission

--

Richard Lamb