Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default OT can an adult learn skateboarding

On Mon, 30 Aug 2010 19:40:14 -0500, Karl Townsend
wrote:

It certainly did. The "guy" was born in 1950 and died in 1950, age 6
weeks.

But, still, you have the actual form with that guy's name, right?

Ive got a copy of his birth cert tucked away at my dads place. Im pretty
sure, though its been...hum...30 yrs since I looked in the footlocker.
No need. That portion of my life is long, long, long over.

That means you're missing out on VA medical care. Top shelf in this
part of the country. There's a pecking order of sorts to VA benefits.
If you're a veteran of a war and have a purple heart or two they cover
almost everything.

Karl

Yes, I am. As has been discussed with several individuals, including
the VA.

That rather surprising $250k medical bill brought it to mind and Ive put
some feelers out.

The VA claims its doable, but may take a few years.

Gunner

I am the Sword of my Family
and the Shield of my Nation.
If sent, I will crush everything you have built,
burn everything you love,
and kill every one of you.
(Hebrew quote)