Posted to alt.home.repair
Bob Villa Bob Villa is offline

Default OT. The god delusion.

On Aug 30, 10:39*am, Not X wrote:
On Sun, 29 Aug 2010 20:20:18 -0500, JimT wrote:
"harry" wrote in message
http://www.channel4.com/programmes/t...lusionAppeared on UK TV
recently.
Sorry about the advertising.

It looks like an interesting series but I see it as one more "religion"..
The religion of science. When science uncovers the "God particle" I will
be one of the true believers. So far science is the only thing we can
logically believe in, but to say there is no god because science exists
seems to leave out unknowns even to science. I'm a true agnostic. g

Jim

Even if "God" WAS found to exist, that's still a long way from deserving
worship.

--
"It's better to light a candle than make up myths about the
darkness."

That why we have a choice...if you believe this is a temporary
existence now...then you will spend eternity where?