Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Pete C. Pete C. is offline

Default Servo drive failed

Ignoramus24925 wrote:

Joe, I will get a shielded cable for the motor leads, and will ground
the cable, and will also add those filters. If I recall correctly, the
cables from the motors connected to the main terminal block, are not
that shielded, so if I shield the cables going from drives to terminal
block, it is only half the battle.

You can get flexible metal conduit (Greenfield) at Depot or Lowe's and
fish your motor (both spindle and servos) through the conduit to provide
shielding. It's cheap stuff, I just got a 25' roll of 1/2" FMC at Depot
for $10. They also have 3/8" size which may be better for the servo
power leads.