Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
RBnDFW RBnDFW is offline

Default Soap and goo dispensers

On 8/29/2010 8:06 PM, Winston wrote:
On 8/29/2010 4:26 PM, Charles U Farley wrote:
wrote in
:

http://www.permatex.com/products/Aut...d_care_hand_cl
eaners/auto_Permatex_Fast_Orange_Pumice_Lotion_Hand_Clean er.htm

And the 'smooth' version without the pumice would meet the OP's
preference.

Right you are.

http://www.permatex.com/products/Aut...re_hand_cleane

rs/auto_Permatex_Fast_Orange_Smooth_Lotion_Hand_Clean er.htm

I've had the gallon size pump bottles of pumice formula wear out the pump
less than half way through emptying the contents. Smooth formula has more
advantages than pumice IMHO.

The smooth stuff must be very good then!

Great for cleaning paintbrushes too.

Fast Orange is also a good mosquito repellent.
Spread it on thin and it dries immediately. I can't tell I have it on
me, but no more mosquito bites.

--
I can see November from my front porch