Dave Plowman (News)

Default Where to get Metal Sheet?

In article ,
Grunff wrote:
I have a hand nibbler as well as hand snips and power snips. The nibbler
is good, as you say, but if I had to choose just one it would be the
snips. More versatile, and can cut quicker.

Yup. I've got a nibbler too, but it's far too slow and hard work compared
to a decent pair of snips - unless it's needed for what it was meant for,
cutting from one side only.

I've got a power nibbler too I bought off Ebay - a self contained one by
Hitachi rather than the add on type, but I've not really used it yet.

--
*The average person falls asleep in seven minutes *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.