Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Wireless intercom system? ? ?

On Sun, 29 Aug 2010 20:10:17 -0400, "Twayne"
wrote:

In ,
Ray typed:
We live in a 92-year-old coop building with six units. The
doorbell/intercom system, which might be original, is
giving endless trouble.
We would like to get a wireless intercom system with one
phone (or speaker) at the entrance which would enable
visitors to announce themselves to the resident they are
visiting.
I don't even know where to start. Any guidance will be most
appreciated.

Radio Shack believe it or not, IFF they have people with any real experience
even better. X10.com has lots of good stuff but you have to watch and read
carefully what you're buying. I have lots of X10 stuff and love it!

Careful. They are one of the worst spammers on the planet. If you don't like
spam, steer wide around X10.com.