Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Bill Noble[_2_] Bill Noble[_2_] is offline

Default ridgid pipe tools, belsaw sharpener, linotype alloy

"Buerste" wrote in message

"Bill Noble" wrote in message
here are the links, should you have the interest:

pipe cutter
Pipe reamer

Linotype alloy

Belsaw 300 sharpener

Bill -
www.wbnoble.com

Is the linotype from your buddy Bob? I bought some separators from him,
VERY nice stuff! I've been using 75% wheel weights and 25% Bob's
separators alloy. Do you know how much more he has? I wouldn't mind some
more for stock, someday there won't be ANY linotype anywhere.

Yes, its from the same source, if you have his number, feel free to call and
get some more - the ebay starting price is what he sold it to you for, so go
direct to him.

Oh, by the way, here is another thing of interest to this group

a mitutoyo probe to go with the 192 series height gauges - it's like a super
precision indicator - could be useful for machine automation also

I also picked up a huge new, factory sealed Mitutoyo micrometer head, .0002
resolution with two counters on the head - I can't find it in the catalog,