Posted to alt.home.repair
DGDevin DGDevin is offline

Default OT Enemies of reason.

"hibb" wrote in message

On Aug 29, 6:34 am, harry wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gyQ57X3YhH4

About weird beliefs round the world.

Well, in Washington DC this weekend, there were a bunch of people
listening to Glen Beck and believing what he said and a bunch of more
people listening to Al Sharpton and believing what he said. Now that's
weird in so many ways.

I don't know where all those people came from but a lot of communities
across the land are missing their idiots.

No kidding, Beck and Sharpton make quite a pair. But really they're both in
the same business, self-promotion. Although it is astonishing to see a
ruthless 15-year coke-head like Beck push "traditional American values" one
has to acknowledge he knows how to make a lot of money from his act. And
then there is Sarah Palin, whose version of traditional American values is
quitting on her commitment to the people of Alaska a year and a half before
she said she would. Sharpton of course runs a shake-down operation, hire
people from my community or I'll picket your business forever. If there
were any justice he'd have gone to prison over the Tawana Brawley case.
What a caste of characters this farce had.