Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT. The god delusion.

On 8/29/2010 1:28 PM, Bob Villa wrote:
On Aug 29, 12:45 pm, The Daring Dufasthe-daring-
wrote:
On 8/29/2010 8:20 AM, Bob Villa wrote:

On Aug 29, 6:36 am, wrote:
On Aug 29, 10:22 am, The Daring Dufasthe-daring-

wrote:
On 8/29/2010 3:22 AM, harry wrote:

On Aug 29, 2:41 am, The Daring
wrote:
On 8/28/2010 1:16 PM, Sjouke Burry wrote:

harry wrote:
http://www.channel4.com/programmes/the-god-delusion
Appeared on UK TV recently.
Sorry about the advertising.

****. Uk only.

Use a UK proxy.

http://www.xroxy.com/proxy-country-GB.htm

TDD
I didn't realise yu couldn't pick it p on that link. But yes, it's
there on youtube.
Would that programme be broadcast on TV in America?

It's possible, the cable and SAT TV channels carry BBC America. There
are a number of gray area websites that have TV shows from all over
the world that can be watched without legal restrictions, (pirate).
I believe Hulu TV is blocked outside the U.S. and its territories,
you would need a U.S. proxy to watch it. BBC America carries shows
like Dr Who, Top Gear and BBC World News America.

http://www.bbcamerica.com/

TDD- Hide quoted text -

I was meaning more the anti-religious stuff.

It's "good" that you guys can share your negativity!

Who are you guys and what negativity are you guys sharing?

TDD

Let's see..."you guys" would be you and others who look down on people
because they find meaning for believing in a Supreme Being.
You need to get beyond the "you're stupid" and "PLONK" crap.
If I was super intelligent (and I am not) and came to a honest,
rational conclusion in my own mind that I couldn't believe in God. I
would let "the inferiors" a lone with their delusion.
You guys are obviously not there yet.

I don't believe I've ever looked down on anyone because of their
religion but I've been spit on by Protestant kids when I was a
kid because I was Roman Catholic. I hated and despised those
horrible children until I grew up and realized that those horrible
children were the spawn of horrible adults. It's amazing what kids
pick up from their parents without actually being taught a particular
behavior. Be careful what you assume.

TDD