Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad
RST Engineering RST Engineering is offline

Default Here's How To Handle Junk Mail...

On Wed, 25 Aug 2010 06:49:46 -0400, Stephan Goldstein
wrote:

Anything containing a prepaid return envelope is gold. I take
some of the contents (absent identifying info), sealf it into
the prepaid envelope, and mail it back. The addressee has
to pay something like First-Class plus $0.23. I figure they're
paying for my time

Either cram as much paper into it as you can, or glue it to a brick
before you mail it.

Jim