Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT. The god delusion.

On 8/29/2010 6:36 AM, harry wrote:
On Aug 29, 10:22 am, The Daring Dufasthe-daring-
wrote:
On 8/29/2010 3:22 AM, harry wrote:

On Aug 29, 2:41 am, The Daring
wrote:
On 8/28/2010 1:16 PM, Sjouke Burry wrote:

harry wrote:
http://www.channel4.com/programmes/the-god-delusion
Appeared on UK TV recently.
Sorry about the advertising.

****. Uk only.

Use a UK proxy.

http://www.xroxy.com/proxy-country-GB.htm

TDD
I didn't realise yu couldn't pick it p on that link. But yes, it's
there on youtube.
Would that programme be broadcast on TV in America?

It's possible, the cable and SAT TV channels carry BBC America. There
are a number of gray area websites that have TV shows from all over
the world that can be watched without legal restrictions, (pirate).
I believe Hulu TV is blocked outside the U.S. and its territories,
you would need a U.S. proxy to watch it. BBC America carries shows
like Dr Who, Top Gear and BBC World News America.

http://www.bbcamerica.com/

TDD- Hide quoted text -

I was meaning more the anti-religious stuff.

The over the air broadcast of such programs is usually found on
educational TV stations which like most public colleges here in
the states are infested with Liberal Democrats. Alabamastan has
the oldest public TV network which often airs programs produced
by The BBC.

TDD