Posted to alt.home.repair
harry harry is offline

Default OT. The god delusion.

On Aug 29, 10:22*am, The Daring Dufas the-daring-
wrote:
On 8/29/2010 3:22 AM, harry wrote:

On Aug 29, 2:41 am, The Daring
wrote:
On 8/28/2010 1:16 PM, Sjouke Burry wrote:

harry wrote:
http://www.channel4.com/programmes/the-god-delusion
Appeared on UK TV recently.
Sorry about the advertising.

****. Uk only.

Use a UK proxy.

http://www.xroxy.com/proxy-country-GB.htm

TDD

I didn't realise yu couldn't pick it p on that link. But yes, it's
there on youtube.
Would that programme be broadcast on TV in America?

It's possible, the cable and SAT TV channels carry BBC America. There
are a number of gray area websites that have TV shows from all over
the world that can be watched without legal restrictions, (pirate).
I believe Hulu TV is blocked outside the U.S. and its territories,
you would need a U.S. proxy to watch it. BBC America carries shows
like Dr Who, Top Gear and BBC World News America.

http://www.bbcamerica.com/

TDD- Hide quoted text -

I was meaning more the anti-religious stuff.