Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Woodworker 2 table saw blade / Opinions?

On Sat, 28 Aug 2010 17:39:22 -0700 (PDT), "Irish O'Bama"
wrote:

On Aug 26, 12:48*pm, Larry Blanchard wrote:
On Wed, 25 Aug 2010 19:34:36 -0700, KIMOSABE wrote:
At a wood show I watched a guy demo. theWoodworker2table saw blade.
10 in, 40 teeth.

Pricey, but It looked like a fantastic blade. *Opinions?

Great blade. *They have one with a "special grind" that cuts a flat kerf
rather than a V. *You might like that one even better.

I'm going to get 10" 40 tooth thin kerf. I'd like to get a "special
grind," but I can't find it listed anywhere as such.

http://www.forrestblades.com/woodworker_2.htm

Here's my favorite blade: http://fwd4.me/bJn After 3 uses (when
they're dull) you can turn them into lovely, quaint wall clocks.

gd&r

--
If we attend continually and promptly to the little that we can do,
we shall ere long be surprised to find how little remains that we