Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Don Foreman Don Foreman is offline

Default New business opportunity

On Sat, 28 Aug 2010 17:51:17 -0700, wrote:

They may need bodyguards for their staff, and anti-terrorist features added to the
construction. No matter how they proceed, they're going to be paying a
high price for the free speech rights of the ignorant.

"Ignorant" here obviously defined as anyone with whom you disagree.

The New Jersey contingent, Rangersuck and Ed, asserts otherwise. They
assert that those affected won't care, life lurches on in Manhattan.
They live a lot closer to Manhattan than I do and far closer than you
do. If the survivors of the atrocity really don't care then I am
content to rest my case ahd shut the hell up.

You obviously think there might be a few that do care. You label them
as ignorant. Tawk about a model of tolerance!

Free speech is not free; it does have a price that someone pays or has
paid to defend. There's a bit of justice when those who invoke free
speech to express things that upset others might need to have paid or
expect to pay some dues.

Nonentity trolls like you that hide behind anonymity to avoid
accountability are parasite freeriders of the constitution, not to be
taken seriously. Unsigned usenet rockets from behind deep cover,
however garden shed clever, are cowardly noise. The very fact that
they are done anonymously admits that they are not cogent comment
worthy of consideration by intelligent responsible readers.

Gotta give you credit as an inspired usenet troll and poor lonesome
isolated anthrophobic pathetic soul. You did hook me into a response
here, congratulations and enjoy the fleeting usenet attention. Hugs
and pax vobiscum. Feel free to call me names in response. Weasel
seems to be a fave.

Don "the weasel" Foreman
Fridley MN when we're not near Starbuck, MN. We're easy to find in
both locations. We're good neighbors and we have wonderful neighbors.