Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default New business opportunity

On Sat, 28 Aug 2010 21:47:11 -0500, CaveLamb
wrote:

On 8/28/2010 9:38 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:
On Sat, 28 Aug 2010 21:21:41 -0500,
wrote:

Gunner,

I think you've got it mixed up a bit in your mind.

It's the "Great Pumpkin" that you are waiting for,
not the "Great Purge".

The Great Purge was in 1932. It's long gone.

The Stalin government killed everybody who was a
threat to the government.

Better stick with the Great Pumpkin for now.

Laugh all you want.

What is the big difference between Russia and the US?

In the US..the People are armed..and the Checas are not going to be able
to take those guns away.

But hey..its your choice what to believe. You can sail away to Cuba
whenever you wish.

Gunner

It they ever open it up for tourism, then yeah!

Hopefully before McDonalds shows up and ruins the place.

What..the Government isnt going to prevent you from sailing anyplace
Bad?

Snicker

I rather suspect you dont WANT to know whats on the horizon.

I hope the sudden change wont interupt your morning bathroom schedule
when it suddenly happens.

Me..Ill simply prop my feet up on the front porch rail, uncase the banjo
and turn on the radio.

Gunner

I am the Sword of my Family
and the Shield of my Nation.
If sent, I will crush everything you have built,
burn everything you love,
and kill every one of you.
(Hebrew quote)