Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default What end mill for engraving (high speed)

cncmillgil wrote:

On Aug 27, 1:21 pm, Ignoramus31855 ignoramus31...@NOSPAM.
31855.invalid wrote:
I am getting closer to having a high speed spindle (Bosch 1617EVS
router). I have to make an adaptor plate, and I am almost done with
coding.

Anyway, as far as using it goes, I want to engrave text, like on
panels and such. What sort of end mill would you recommend. Thanks

Plasma / or laser - only way to engrave nowadays.
So hook a laser head up to your Bport EMC2? why not?

Don't waste your time with cutters - its too labor intensive.
THINK OUTSIDE THE BOX (never heard that one eh?)

What box?

enough left over to pay them.