Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Some updates on "speed and feed" and the mill chattering

On Sat, 28 Aug 2010 10:50:43 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

On Sat, 28 Aug 2010 09:32:09 -0700, Larry Jaques
wrote:

I am not an electrical engineer, unfortunately, but I wonder if a
capacitor and a small resistor could help with noise suppression.

First eliminate the known possible causes, then scope it to find out
if a nasty noise is actually present. Then ask an EE for help.

Having a proper ocilloscope helps a lot too.

So what model are you going to be selling to him, Gunner?

--
If we attend continually and promptly to the little that we can do,
we shall ere long be surprised to find how little remains that we