Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT Religion

On Sat, 28 Aug 2010 11:45:50 -0700 (PDT), Bob Villa
wrote:

On Aug 28, 1:10*pm, "
wrote:
On Sat, 28 Aug 2010 11:07:51 -0700 (PDT), Roy wrote:
On Aug 28, 12:01*pm, "
wrote:
On Sat, 28 Aug 2010 10:23:38 -0400, "h" wrote:

"aemeijers" wrote in message news:-
(Side note- one of the many reasons I am not a big fan of home-schooling.
Although few parents in general are qualified to teach their kids past
second grade or so, the home-school population skews pretty heavily toward
the highly religious crowd. I have trouble believing those kids are
getting anything resembling a complete science education.)

Oh yeah. It used to be (NY) that you had to have at least one masters to
home-school your kids. Now you don't even have to be a High School grad!
They published a home-school survey of our county last year, and 95% of the
families said they were fundamentalist Xtians, and had more than 3 (!) kids
being "schooled" at home. So...uneducated, delusional morons raising a whole
batch of uneducated, delusional morons. Fantastic.

And yet the kids of these "uneducated, delusional morons" consistently learn
more than the kids taught by the over-educated morons in public schools.

==
Yes, they consistently learn more narrow-minded bull**** about the
Earth being 60,000 years old and that mankind hung out with dinosaurs.
Ignorant parents teaching ignorant kids...the results are
predictable...more Jerry Falwell type clones. Yekkkkk.

Speaking of predictable, you Christian haters are the epitome.

These types are delusional people haters. Not just Christians
haters. They are missing something in life and want to blame someone.
It's very juvenile to look down on people and call them stupid. You
can at least raise yourself to the level of Carl Sagan or the like.

Hate is a destructive emotion. It's easy to see why they're life's losers.