Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
[email protected] mdavenport@iname.com is offline

Default Iggy, found your lathe

Karl, looks really great, but timing is not so good, I need to clean
up my garage and am generally swamped. Also on the lathe, I often find
a need for turning comparatively big things. If it was local, I would
consider. Thanks for bringing it up. There is also a chance that the
control broke when the machine was not so beat up.

Find one on my route up and I can pick it up on my way, and that way
when the new lathe arrives, the SWMBO will also see the old mill leaving
and not be quite as annoyed...

Annoyed? The resulting EXPLOSION will be enough to level the entire
Chicagoland. I promised to clean 1/2 of the garage for her car by the
end ov November.

Iggy...

....if you need to "stash" or "hide" some stuff, I'm just about 30
miles north of Rockford....and I might be able to hide some stuff for
you til spring.

Mike