Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Wes[_5_] Wes[_5_] is offline

Default OT-Your getting nuked

"azotic" wrote:

Seems the public has been exposed to X-Rays without thier knowledge or
consent.
It is well known that the effects of exposure to radiation is cumulative
and the risk for genetic damage increases with each
exposure as does the risk of developing cancer. Apparentley the public has
been
deemed expendable in the name of security. Makes one wonder why people
that have no known risk factors are developing cancer.

And don't forget if a G20 or what ever summit is held in your city, the police will use
sonic devices that can permanently damage your hearing. Left right whatever, freedom is
about dead in this country.

Wes
in their eyes." Dick Anthony Heller