Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default New business opportunity

On Aug 28, 11:31*am, "Ed Huntress" wrote:

So what is your opinion about the rally Glen Beck is having at the
Lincoln Memorial on the anniversary of Martin Luther Kings *" I have a
dream " speech which was also at the Lincoln Memorial? * Respectful?

Exploitative. In his twisted way, he seems to think he's the second coming
of MLK. I expect him to show up in blackface any day now. I don't think the
term "respect" is even on the radar here, although I wouldn't doubt that he
thinks he's respectful.

Do you think that Glen Beck is being respectful?

I think that Glen Beck is as nutty as a fruitcake.

--
Ed Huntress

I assume that from you answer that you think that Glen Becks rally is
respectful.

Dan