Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
RangersSuck RangersSuck is offline

Default New business opportunity

On Aug 28, 1:23*pm, Don Foreman wrote:

Thousands were killed by terrorists in the name of Islam. *Now that
some terrorist Muslims have destroyed a couple of buildings and killed
a few thousand infidels, some other Muslims want to erect a monument
to Islam on or very near the site. *There is strong symbolism in that
act, whether your can see it or not.

Sez you.
In this paragraph alone, you have wrongly concluded that the WTC
terrorists killed in the name of Islam. There are many more Muslims in
the US who vocally disagree with what the terrorists did than agree
with it.

The voices in a schizophrenic's head are real and sometimes loud,
according to the schizophrenic, whether you and I can hear them or
not. You see "strong symbolism" and I don't.

Again, I will ask - Have you EVER spent any time in that neighborhood?
Are you familiar with the types of buildings in a two-block radius? Do
you understand that a) for a couple of years, this will be just
another construction site, and b) a couple of months after whatever
grand-opening cermony they have, this will be just another building?

How far away from the WTC is far enough? How long after 9/11 is long
enough?