Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default OT - Viet Nam Draft - was part of New Business Opportunity

On Sat, 28 Aug 2010 09:39:38 -0700, pyotr filipivich
wrote:

Gunner Asch on Sat, 28 Aug 2010 01:34:11 -0700
On Sat, 28 Aug 2010 02:36:10 -0500, F. George McDuffee
wrote:

http://www.nndb.com/event/806/000140386/

And from a link inside that link....

Bill Clinton
America's First Black President
In a 1998 essay in the New Yorker, author Toni Morrison described
Clinton as "our first black president. Blacker than any actual person
who could ever be elected in our children's lifetime." She went on to
say:

Clinton displays almost every trope of blackness: single-parent
household, born poor, working-class, saxophone-playing,
McDonald's-and-junk-food-loving boy from Arkansas.

This is just another reason that the Republicans absolutely hated
Clinton. "He's getting votes from the minorities just for being poor
white trash fercrissakes!" He drove them utterly ape****. The Republican
leadership of the House could barely conceal their contempt for the man
in their photo ops and press conferences. As far as they were concerned,
Clinton was nothing more than a smarmy hick, the former governor of a
backwater southern state, and corrupt as ****. A guy that even had to
lie about not inhaling. "

Again, nothing I can find fault with.

The Clintons perpetuated the unfortunate stereotype that "Corrupt
Southern Politician/Lawyer" was a redundant sentence.

And if you'll notice, it was the Left which considers skin color
to be important.

Which is why they elected a white guy (50%) who looked black but really
wasnt (44% Middle Eastern..only 6% black)

Packaging, not content, is a Leftwing trait.

pyotr
--
pyotr
you are a bloody fool, only an ignorant cretin would even ask the

Oh indeed!!

Gunner

I am the Sword of my Family
and the Shield of my Nation.
If sent, I will crush everything you have built,
burn everything you love,
and kill every one of you.
(Hebrew quote)