Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ed Huntress Ed Huntress is offline

Default New business opportunity

wrote in message
On Aug 28, 2:00 am, "Ed Huntress" wrote:

You dodged it completely. The question is, why must respectable Muslims
avoid building in that area? You cite "respect," but you keep dodging
about
what is being "respected."

So what is your opinion about the rally Glen Beck is having at the
Lincoln Memorial on the anniversary of Martin Luther Kings " I have a
dream " speech which was also at the Lincoln Memorial? Respectful?

Exploitative. In his twisted way, he seems to think he's the second coming
of MLK. I expect him to show up in blackface any day now. I don't think the
term "respect" is even on the radar here, although I wouldn't doubt that he
thinks he's respectful.

Do you think that Glen Beck is being respectful?

I think that Glen Beck is as nutty as a fruitcake.

--
Ed Huntress